Screen Printing Rotary load Press
The Ranar Vista Series II rotary-station screen printing presses are ideal for the entry level to commercial screen printing shops. Our presses are capable of producing high volume prints and quality screen printed designs on t-shirts, garments and bags. The tools free design and micro registration system has an x, y, z directional movement with a visual reset reference point built in. Adjustments for the screen angle and off contact make it easy to setup print jobs quickly. Our center shaft design provide smooth rotation of the arms and lift heads with the use of a heavy duty tapered roller bearings on the upper and lower carousels and are ideal for trouble-free spin from shirt to shirt. These presses have all the same features as any expensive press would have, all the while producing the same quality screen printed multi colors designs at an affordable price point.
Vista Series II- Multi-Station Presses
- V-4400 4 color 4 stations
- V-6400 6 color 4 stations
- V-6600 6 color 6 stations
Upgradable Screen Printing Press
The Vista Series II screen printing press can be easily converted from a 4 color press to 6 color press.
Micro registration come standard which allows for fine precise movements of the screen frame. This is beneficial for quick color to color set ups. The visual reference is built in assist in zeroing out the micro registration.
Multi station screen printing press advantages
- Screen printing presses that have multi stations or rotary load pallets are beneficial to increase output using 1 or 2 operators.
- High production can be achieved by having one person loading and unloading t-shirts while another person screen prints the design onto the shirt.
- Operation by one person can be done by the individual loading shirts onto all pallets, then screen printing the design on the garment.
- Increase production of dark garment screen printing by using a flash cure. This allows you to print an under base of ink. A quick gelling of the ink with infrared heat, will then allow you to screen print again which will yield higher opacity on a dark garment.
- Having multi stations allow the platens and t-shirt to cool between screen prints and flash curing, which increases production. More stations allow more shirts to be loaded and ready to print. Example: loading a dozen t-shirts on a 4 station press takes 3 times longer than on a 6 station press.
Vista Series Standard Features
- Life Time Limited Warranty
- Fine Movement Micro Registration Knobs
- Easy Visual Micro Registration Zero Reference Point
- Easy Finger Tip Adjustable Compression Spring Tension
- Accurate ¼ Steel Key With Duel Roller Bearing Registration System
- Off Contact Adjustment/ Lift Stop Knob
- Screen Angle Adjustment Knobs
- Adjustments For Uneven Screens
- Tools Free Adjustments
- Quick Change Pallets
- Pallet Station Leveling Strut
- Station Arm Pallet Location Ruler
- Leveling Feet
- Expandable, Extra Colors and Stations
- Smooth, Effortless Rotation With Heavy Duty Tapered Roller Bearing
- Large Center Shaft Design
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Multi Station Location Adjustable Detent Indexing Pin
- Powder Coated Hammer-Tone Blue
- Standard Manual Size Screen Frame 20" X 24"
Aluminum Pallets Quick Change System (optional)
Quick change aluminum pallet system is compatible with M&R, and Workhorse Products automatic presses.
- Side Clamp
- Aluminum Pallets
- Pallet Top Rubber
- Baseball Cap Attachments
- Number Printing Attachment
- Jacket Clamp
- Vacuum Platen
- Custom Platens
- Adjustable Squeegee Rest
- Quick Release Pallet system compatibility with automatic presses Inter changeable with M&R, Workhorse Products Presses pallets