Ultimate Screen Printing Pro-Level Shop Package
The ultimate screen printing shop package has cutting edge pro level screen printing equipment. This total shop package has everything needed to start a successful manual t-shirt printing shop. If you're looking to move up to an automatic screen printing press in the future, look no further than this package for the best solution. It is so versatile you can silk screen print on many surfaces and cure plastisol screen printing inks and water base textile inks. The dark room equipment allows you output films and burn screens all in house. This is a turnkey shop setup geared to getting you up and running right from the get go to start screen printing t-shirts fast and begin building your brand for profit.
Screen Printing Press:
Our top of the line heavy duty Elite E-8800 8 color 8 station t-shirt printing press can handle automatic size screen frames. Micro registration and tools free design makes setup on multi color designs fast. This press a real workhorse and will last a life time.
Flash Cure Unit:
The D-1824 infrared flash cure unit has a large even heating I.R. Panel to gel plastisol screen printed ink between colors or under base printed inks.
Dark Room Equipment:
LED U.V. light screen exposure unit (XPO-2331-LED) burns screen images ultra fast on the standard automatic press frame up to 23X31". The Screen dryer SD-2331 speeds dry times of photo emulsions and stores coated screen frames ready for exposure all inside a light safe environment. We have XL Galvanized Steel Washout Booth with lights to rinse screens post exposure. The dip tank has eco friendly emulsion remover to reclaim and recycle screen images as well.
Screen storage rack and the job cart can be utilized to stage jobs prior to going to press. The job cart can hold screens and inks that are dedicated to a particular job. The screen storage rack and job cart come with caster wheels for mobility around the shop.
Art work & Film Output
An Epson inkjet printer can output film positive on clear film to burn screen images.
Drying and curing of plastisol and water based inks on the dual purpose DT-422-3 infrared jet-air conveyor is a breeze. The conveyor dryer set in the radiant infrared heat mode, is used to cure plastisol inks. In the combination hot air and radiant infrared heat mode, you can dry moisture from textile screen printed inks and cure the pigment to the shirt or garment. Upgrade to a larger conveyor dryer and have the production capability to handle an automatic and the manual presses.
- XPO2331-LED/SD-2331 Screen Dryer Combo
- D-1824 IR Flash Cure
- DT-422-3 Turbo JetStar
- XL-Back Light Washout Booth
- Job Cart
- Screen Rack
- Epson Film Output System
- Dip Tank
- Pro-Supplies Pkg
- #1- DT-633-3 High production Conveyor Dryer (Add $2600.00)
- #2- XPO-4048 LED VP Series, can handle (2) 23X31 automatic size frames (Add $1900.00)
- #3- DA2020 Air flash Dryer for water based textile inks (Add $345.00)
Pro Package 1-2 Supplies Package
- 1 Gallon All-Tex FF White plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon All-Tex Black plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon All-Tex Ultra Blue plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon All-Tex Scarlet Red plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon All-Tex Lime Green plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon All-Tex Lemon Yellow plastisol ink
- 1 Gallon Saati Textile PV Photopolymer emulsion
- 1 Franmar Eco Friendly Starter Kit
- 8 Aluminum Screen Printing Frames 20"x24"
- 14" Squeegees
- 6 Gallon Ink Scoops
- 16" Aluminum Scoop Coater
- 1 Pack White Test Pellons (50pcs)
- 1 Pack Black Test Pellons (50pcs)
- 1 Pack 8.5"x11" Ink Jet Film (100pcs)
- 2 Cans Spray Tack Adhesive
- 2 Can Screen Mesh Opener
- 1 Temperature Gun
- 1 Training DVD